- I'm open to part-time consulting or advisory roles at startups solving organizational and technical problems: e.g. tech stack choices, system architecture, hiring / scaling up teams, eng processes, leveling up senior eng / leadership.
- The domains I'm most familiar with are Machine Learning/AI (tech stack and product, especially in search, NLP, recommendations), Web Development, Social Media, B2B+B2B2C SaaS, and semiconductor/hardware/deep tech.
- The company sizes I worked with are from startup (2 grew to 70 ppl, i.e. I know your pain :)) to large tech firms. The organizations I've built and led ranges from 1 to 40 engineers.
I'm open to career coaching by email (preferred) or call. Topics I can help with (i.e. have direct experience) are the following:
- career change/choices + whether/how to break into software industry
- how to choose between companies/offers + negotiations
- career growth (IC or eng manager up to manager of managers).